The Administrative Assistant/Office Assistant will be providing team support, client communications, task management, data entry, entry level accounting functions, etc. With an optimistic & self-starter attitude, you will be a team player taking on day-to-day tasks while maintaining a streamlined process that enhances the client experience with us & their work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regular Client Communications
- Update & Maintain Spreadsheets
- Handle Day-to-Day Duties & Checklists
- Data Entry
- Filing & Organization
- Other Duties as Assigned
Required Knowledge, Skills, Capabilities:
- Microsoft Office 365 (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Technically Savvy w/ Ability to Learn New Computer Applications
- Ability to Multi-Task While Meeting Deadlines
- Strong Organization & Time Management
- Good Written & Oral Communication
- Must Be Detail Oriented
- Professional Attitude & Appearance
- Must Have Reliable Transportation
- Basic Office Physical Requirements: Sitting, Standing, Ability to Lift 25+ Lbs., Etc.
Work Schedule & Wages:
- 10-20 Hours Weekly (Possible Room for Growth)
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Hourly Rate – Depends On Knowledge & Experience
- Pre-Employment Background Test.
Cover Letter, Resume, & Writing Example (Email: Apply@Parkway.business )
We are a smoke free, drug free company and we strive to create an environment which is mutually beneficial to all parties; one that encourages growth and freedom while rewarding work and innovation. We are excited to hear from you!