Sole Proprietors and Partnerships follow a different set of requirements than Corporations. If your business is  incorporated as an S Corp, and your pay someone to do work for you,  the Internal Revenue Services requires that you run a payroll and deduct for taxes based on the wages earned.  Depending on the to wages reported your company may be required monthly, quarterly, or annually.

By outsourcing payroll to Parkway, you can rest assured that taxes have been filed and reporting deadlines have been met.